Judging by their "Courtesy Code," Tucson's El Con Mall has evidently had some troubles with their patrons. A sampling of their many prohibitions:
My favorite, however, has to be:
- Congregating in groups of four or more in such as way as to obstruct traffic or access to Mall and store entrances or cause inconvenience to others
- The wearing or displaying of bandannas
- Taking unauthorized photographs of Mall property, store fronts or other areas and events;
- Placing of feet on benches, planters, walls, trash containers
... which could be considered a strange rule for a place that, as you may recall, has an obscene word worked into its architectural design.
- The use of any threatening or obscene language or gestures